Extra long trench parka made of pure cotton tent fabric, ideal for cycling.
- matching color two-way YKK-zipper
- concealed fastener strip with snap buttons
- high collar
- drawstring hood
- flap pockets
- ventilation yoke on the back
- high side slits with concealed snap buttons
- half lining made of outer fabric
- taped stitches
- ventilation eyelets under the arms
- LC-patch on the sleeve
Our model is 180 cm tall and wears size S.
Material and Function
100% organic cotton, PFC-free hydrophobic finish
Poplin made of organic cotton. Hydrophobic finishing is PFC-free.
Our sustainably produced jackets and coats are manufactured in our own GOTS-certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
Very gentle machine wash at 30 ° C with similar colors. Use mild detergent only, spin briefly, hang wet. Iron at low temperature if necessary. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach
To reactivate the hydrophobic finish after washing the fabric, you should iron it at medium heat with a cloth in between. The heat will reactivate the links of the molecules.