All-round fashion parka with various functional details and rain function.
- concealed fastener strip with snap buttons
- all metal parts made of copper
- large hood with drawstring
- shirt-like sleeve shape
- slanted flap pockets with etui closure
- inside pockets
- inner adjustable drawstring at the waist
- sleeves system creates elbow room
- wrist adjustable via snaps
- ventilation eyelets under the arms
- taped stiches
- half-lined with outside-fabric
- LangerChen-patch on the sleeve
Casual, oversize cut, slightly longer at the back. Adjustable waist with drawstring.
Our model is 175 cm tall and wears size 2. This is ladies size S.
MATERIAL AND FUNCTION
STORM POP RAINWEAR
80% organic cotton, 20% PU
Thanks to its medium wadding, the parka can withstand temperatures of up to 0° C, and is ideal for cold and rainy autumn and winter days.
The material is lined with a membrane that makes the parka somewhat stiff initially, but increases in softness and pliability with each use.
Poplin made of organic cotton. Hydrophobic finishing is PFC-free.
We manufacture in our own GOTS certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
Wool washing or delicate laundry at 30 degrees Celsius. Use a mild detergent for delicate clothes. Spin at lowest speed and put the garment on a hanger to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. No chemical dry clean.