Versatile, all-natural winter parka, made of pure natural materials. Norwood convinces with many functional details.
- two-way zipper
- zipper flap made of wool
- hood with weather shield and soft fur made of new wool
- ivory nut buttons
- inner adjustable drawstring at the waist
- wrists with adjustment bar
- slanted zip pockets
- bellow pockets with additional side opening
- inside pocket with snap button
- wadding: new wool
- sleeves features soft tencel lining
- body lined with organic cotton
- LangerChen-patch on the sleeve
Straight cut. Slightly rounded seam. Waistline adjustable.
Our model is 177 cm tall and wears size S.
Material and Function
100% organic cotton
Perfect parka to keep warm in subzero temperatures. Thanks to our specially developed cotton material, this parka is water repellent, while the fleece wool not only keeps the wearing warm, but can also absorb significant moisture to ensure a comfortable fit.
Poplin made of organic cotton. Hydrophobic finishing is PFC-free. We manufacture in our own GOTS certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
Wool washing or delicate laundry at 30 degrees Celsius. Use a mild detergent for delicate clothes. Spin at lowest speed and put the garment on a hanger to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. No chemical dry clean.